Tuesday 6 September 2011

Up 1, still stymied & deja vu

I have an apartment in St. Louis.
That is to say that once my check clears, I have the right to sign a lease on an apartment and move into it. As far as looking for jobs goes, it is the same thing to me.

However, I read something very cool in my Reader this morning and now cannot remember it because I did not click the thing with the star and so must wander through my day nagging the memory banks and staring occasionally at the RSS list to see if something - anything - will dredge the memory back to the surface and let it shake off a bit before I read it. icky memory sludge pool bits. icky.

EDIT: Found it! You will, of course, notice that reason this struck me as awesome is that I totally do that! (Thank you, Warren Ellis, for having fantastic guest week.)

Oh - as for staring: She's still at it. And the walls have begun staring back.

Now that that's sort of done (the place to live thing) I get to find a job. Woo.

And my attempts to write fictionally yesterday were - sputters. Sputtery is the best word for it.

The deja vu left once the post title was typed.

There will be more. but not right now.
Right now, I need to do other stuff.
With food, I think.

Be well, be safe, be joyful.

No comments: