Monday 12 September 2011

Things that are awesomer than anything I'm going today

Well, I mean - never mind - today is for applying for jobs. Get into the habit, youngish woman! Yes.

However.

Scatterwood - new comic type excitement from brilliant artists who've been sharing character sketches for a while and then decided to up the ante. Loving this.

Coilhouse showed me this today:


Warren Ellis has a Three Panel Open happening.
This one won it for me.

LibraryThing (the wonder and hope and addiction of the readerly world) has Legacy Libraries set up for over 130 used-to-be-living readers. Ah, the strange sense of flipping through a dead person's library catalog. I like thinking of A.A. Milne talking about moving his library, understanding that sometimes the book turned with its spine to the wall is shelved just as it pleases.

Lovely day, darlings.

No comments: