Friday 2 September 2011

Blog of love, anyone? Oh, Yeah...

Found this at Wooster Collective. I've watched it multiple times. Because it is beautiful.

PINA - Dance, dance, otherwise we are lost - International Trailer from neueroadmovies on Vimeo.


Discovered that 9 Chickweed Lane is syndicated in the St. Louis paper. SWOONTIME. I mean, if I could find Pibgorn in print everyday, now that would be ... crazy talk. I have mad cartoon-succubus-crush on Dru.

Don Cheadle as Captain Planet. Best. Thing. Ever.

Warren Ellis tells me/us about a tomb found at Stonehenge's quarry site. Which prompts me to remember that I need to go to the library soon and swim about in Archaeology and also Biblical Archaeology Review and also History Today. Brain crack! BRAINCRACK.

This is happen now:
"Welcome to the Big Experiment...here, twice weekly, you'll thrill to the ongoing exploits of Asher and Spittle in their yet-to-be-officially-titled comic by Scott Morse and Skottie Young. We've decided to make a departure here at SkottieScott from the re-imagined character designs you've come to know and love. Instead, we're opting to CREATE. We're opting to OWN. We're opting to contribute to the entertainment spectrum with something original and hopefully a load of fun for everyone. It is for us, anyhow."
It is looking delightful fun.

Also, remember this guy? The one who's been traveling like a crazy person? Turns out, yesterday was the day to be stuck in Milwaukee. My mother and I lost about an hour of travel time there and this guy lost rather more than that, more importantly, his travel plans got all borked.

I've been thinking about how I finally made the decision to stop making plans and replace them with goals. It sounds all sorts of business, I know, and I can't really deny it. But here's the thing: making plans is how you make the Goddess laugh, right?

Um.
So.
I watched this.

Coilhouse also has this to watch, but I wouldn't if I were you. Or me. Or anyone, really.
(I've also taken time to assure Miss Ethel that I will not have her stuffed.)(...)

No comments: