Friday 18 February 2011

Fun with Misreadings

I enjoy those moments when the words my brain reads are only slightly similar to the ones that are printed for my reading convenience. For instance, one of the self-motivational things that Barnes&Noble sells reads something like Creating Your Life blah blah blah, and I read it as Cheating Your Life and then ignore the blah blah blah's because that's just fucking funny.

Today, in the midst of getting around to reading through the messing about with cats and moving boxes, I picked up a DVD on which is printed Live Your Dream. And I read Live Your Brain. And it made me happy. Happy enough that it's on twitter.

And happy enough that it's hanging in front of my window.


The part that really giggles me is the part where the little tassley bits are skulls made from bone that I got from a random ex. The stuff you find lying about the place, I tell ya.

No comments: