Friday 24 September 2010

The Friday Love Blog

These make me happy. They really do. And also:

Singing out loud at the grocery store. It sounds better than normal, but different than in-the-shower better than normal. I wonder if it has to do with the part where, like dancing in the grocery store, it's not that you can't do it, it's that most people just don't. When Wil Wheaton is Boss of the World, I'm going to start a grocery store chorale. To go with the dancing.

Porridge Papers, the papermill and letterpress store of amazing and possibility. Where are also employed some of the most creative and wonderful people I've met yet. And that's saying something, because, really, I've met my friends! Anyway, they have a blog, they've been on TV, they've made plantable paper for someone in ENGLAND (which is not the same place as Nebraska) and have opened a second location in Brownville, NE (where there is a regionally famous flea market this weekend (hint hint)).
Also, they are sending me a sack so that I can buy a 5$ sack of scrap paper, even though that sale ended last Saturday. My heart goes awwww right here. Right at this moment where a business I support in my words and my heart makes it that much easier for me to support them with a few dollars. You need to friend them on Facebook and then spend lots of money on very big orders of sparkly scented seed-filled paper! Scented!

You know it's love when Freakangels makes you smile on a skip week.

I've been away for a while, but Hannelore and Faye win.

So do the Book Reviews at Unshelved. Yes, the comic is good, too. Of course the comic is good. My heart is a librarian. Sheesh.

Me and LibraryThing, we got a thing going on.
It's cool.

And thanks to AirTreks (those stinky travel people), I now have a new blog to read that reminds me to spend my time well, not just because I can. The Traveling Savage. I love this name. Love it.

Normally, Veronika von Volkova shares of photographs and images that speak more than a thousands of words (not always SFW). Today, she also shared teh cutest travel arrangements ever.

Next week, I will have a new thing to share with all you. But it will take a week to set up and all of that, so be patient, darlings.

And yes, more Big Crazy Ideas on the way.

1 comment:

christopher said...

ahh such kind words, thanks!!