Tuesday 16 February 2010

Lent 2010

Life List of Lent

no drinking
no smoking
no meat
no TV/DVD/VCR in the house
yoga every day*
work every scheduled shift

...which is all fine and good. I allowed Thursdays off for the meat and alcohol as that is the night of dinner with friends and there are enough dietary restrictions already, I had no desire to add to them.

*My yoga practice will follow a book that I bought when I worked at a bookstore some 16 years ago. I've begun the program before, but never stuck with it for the entire 28 days and am convinced that it is time to try it again. (again)

Also, I am allowed as much coffee and chocolate as I can stand and whenever I need it.

Still working to reach my reading goal of 100 pages a day. Will keep daily journal to track yoga progress.

No comments: