Wednesday 8 August 2007

rainy rainy morning

Not having the best of luck with early mornings this week. Today the fun started at 4:15 with monster cramps. Some ibuprofen and cuddles with a heating pad helped, but I still didn't get up until after 8.
Stupidly read my horoscope. Bad dumb horoscope. No coffee yet and the mail isn't here. Theoretically, I have nothing to do. Fortunately, I know better and can find plenty of trouble to get myself into. Moving of bound volumes. ooooo. Yeah, don't ask, it's a library thing.
No coffee. This is a problem. The Coffee House isn't far away, but still. It's outside. Which means walking. No. No. I have no need to walk.
Oh, yeah, I forgot - Ribfest is this weekend. Or, as one of my co-workers put it: Porkapalooza. This makes me happy.
Odd odd dreams. Wondering at the significance of the number of espionage related dreams I have, especially considering my lack of understanding of all things spy.
The mail was hiding in the elevator. Wish someone had told me it was a game of hide and seek. I would have run home and found a nice spot under my bed. No one would ever find me there.

No comments: