Friday 27 June 2008

Friday List of Awesome

This is a list of that which I find awesome during the week, more like what occurs to me to post, but it sounds better the other way. I started doing these about 3 months ago and managed not to have one for the entire month of June (not including today). I blame Warren Ellis and Whitechapel entirely. You should too.

Freakangels. (There is a shirt. I will have one. It will go nicely with the pleated skirt of purple.) Also - Paul Duffield is fucking brilliant.

Bunny is making me happy lately.

as is Pibgorn - ooooo.

and Scary Go Round, ah, i had forgot the joys of thee.

Julie Taymor. Just her. Because she is brilliant.

My dear acquaintance Krista who moved away and isn't coming back! has a lovely blog with her photos.

The FURminator. 'nuff said.

Will Wheaton. He cracks me the fuck up.

Stephen Fry. Because how can I have gone this long without including him on any list of anything awesome ever? There oughta be a law. Really.

The trailer for Dr. Horrible is up. So much laughing.

Index on Censorship.

I'm including it here because I'm making a huge assumption that this is where it belongs - has anyone actually seen In Bruges yet? Anyone wanna take me when/if it comes to town? I promise to wear shoes in public, but that's about the only societal norm that can be anticipated these days. Probably it's not coming to town, is it? Sometimes this place is very stupid.

Hammocks are awesome. I am looking forward to spending some time in one this weekend. As an antidote for the whining. Of which there has been much this week.

Thank you and much love to all of you who have been so graciously amused by me and my misery and griping - it's good to laugh and get some perspective.

Anyone got anything to add to this? It's been a month since the last one - surely other people have awesome to share....

**This will be cross posted to my myspace, facebook, and livejournal, **

No comments: